Three major indoor parks in Abu Dhabi, namely: Ferrari World, Warner Bros. World and CLYMB, are set to reopen on July 29, 2020.
Ferrari World and Warner Bros. World will be exclusively open only to annual pass-holders with valid online bookings on Tuesday, July 28, 2020. Online booking is mandatorily implemented to enable operations at a 30% capacity. Thermal screening cameras and safe distance markers have also been installed in the indoor parks. Ride capacity, as well as dining and shopping experiences, have been modified to enable physical distancing.
Schedule of operations are as follows:
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: Daily, 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi: Daily, 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- CLYMB: Daily, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
Yas Waterworld, however, will remain closed at the present. The park is currently working with local authorities in preparation for its reopening. Annual pass-holders will receive an extension on the validity of their annual passes accounting for the duration of time that the waterpark is temporarily closed.
Guests will receive a confirmation e-mail detailing the health and safety measures implemented upon booking their tickets online. They are also encouraged to download the parks’ official mobile apps to enhance their contactless experience. The following measures shall also be observed:
- Guests shall be asked to wear face masks at all times and sanitise their hands regularly.
- Contactless payments at all outlets shall also be encouraged.
- Indoor park features that draw large group gatherings, which include shows and spectaculars, are temporarily unavailable.
- Character meet and greets are temporarily unavailable.
ALSO READ: Some Abu Dhabi Public Beaches, Parks Reopens