The Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing extends warm greetings to all of our stakeholders and partners.
According to the latest updates from Dubai's Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management on the new precautionary measures for the tourism sector, DTCM requests all relevant stakeholders to follow the below guidelines starting from Monday 17 May 2021.
- Observe minimum physical distancing of two meters and mandatory wearing of (medical) face masks.
- Increased capacity to 70% for all entertainment activities and facilities.
- Increase of capacity to 100% for all hotel rooms.
Cafes, restaurants and bars:
- The number of people allowed to sit at one table has been increased to a maximum of 10 people.
- For shisha serving venues, up to a maximum 6 people per table can now sit together.
- Restaurants can now resume brunches.
- Bars can reopen and must adhere to the latest precautionary measures and all staff including visitors must have COVID19 vaccine.
- Entertainment activities are allowed to be held and must adhere to the latest precautionary measures and participants (performers/entertainers) must have COVID19 vaccine.
- All above are for one-month extendable trial period starting from May 17 2021.
Events and occasions
- Requests for permits will be allowed for classical, theatrical, comedy events or business events of all types and must adhere to the latest precautionary measures per permit type.
- For one-month extendable trial period starting on May 17 2021, permits will be allowed for concerts, social and institutional events i.e. Gala Dinner & award ceremonies provided that all attendees and participants must have COVID19 vaccine and must adhere to the latest precautionary measures per permit type.
Accordingly, the Department reminds all concerned parties to fully adhere to the measures and procedures issued. The Department will continuously assess the situation with the health authorities. We appreciate your constant cooperation and value your efforts to serve the public well and protect the health and safety of society.
For more information in this regard, please contact the DTCM Call Centre on below channels: WhatsApp and Tel: 600555559. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org