With spring in full bloom and beautiful weather all around, The Pointe, an iconic waterfront destination, Club Vista Mare and Palm West Beach are celebrating the 9th edition of Dubai Food Festival, from 25 March to 10 April, offering visitors the most diverse culinary experience topped with a calendar of exciting activities. Whether you're planning for spring break, enjoying a much-needed week off or in search of a new restaurant, these must-visit destinations feature dining and leisure activities for all age groups, nationalities, and culinary interests.
Enjoy endless dining and entertainment this month at:
Breakfast In Style
- Wake up and smell the coffee across The Pointe at classic bistros like Icons Café and relish in unique blends of handcrafted coffee and confections with a gorgeous view of the sea and Atlantis The Palm.
- Enjoy exquisite breakfast meals with spectacular views at Donna Carmela, Al Safadi, Kazoza and Beirut Bay or indulge in Chicago Meatpackers' classic short-rib Benedict breakfast every Friday and Saturday from 11 am to 3 pm.
- Indulge your sweet tooth by trying delicious and Instagrammable cakes and arrangements at Brunch & Cake, as well as exclusive menu items available only at The Pointe.
- Tuck into a late breakfast at Il Passaggio for an all-day breakfast menu that includes acai bowls, classic waffles, bagels and more.
Family Day Out
- Pet-friendly with a dazzling waterfront view, The Pointe is the perfect destination for a fun day out with the family. Try The Yellow Boats water sports activities at The Pointe beach for adventurous aqua cycle, family kayaking, stand up paddling and windsurfing or simply relax on the beach.
- For children who love trying out new games, spend the day at Cheeky Monkeys' play area, equipped with 5-level play structures with slides, trampolines and climbers.
- Pick a movie for the family to enjoy at The Pointe's Reel Cinemas and indulge in a premium dine-in experience brought to you by culinary star Guy Fieri.
- Action and sports enthusiasts will have a splendid time at Pinpoint Fitness, a state-of-the-art fitness club specialising in CrossFit.
- After a long day of fun-filled activities, head to Hook & Cook for a 20% discount on the freshest seafood and non-seafood menu items that are served straight from the hook.
- Ladies looking for a fancy night out filled with music, laughter, and a good time can head to Phantom House at The Pointe, a sophisticated and relaxing spot where they can enjoy three complimentary drinks or one free shisha every Wednesday.
- If you're looking for a fusion dinner, Chalet Berezka is the place to visit. With a Super Dinner promotion every day after 6 pm, pamper yourself with high-end meals and one-of-a-kind cocktails.
- Spice up your Wednesday at authentic Mexican restaurant Meshico from 10 pm and spend just AED200 for a free flow of selected beverages and cocktails coupled with delicious bites.
- Enjoy a French-Russian themed night at Matroshka Bistro & Jardin every Monday night from 9 pm to 1 am with offers of AED 99 per person for unlimited grapes and a 20% discount on the entire a la carte menu.
- Fancy Japanese? Relish in the unique flavours at The Pointe's KYO every Monday and Saturday from 7 pm to 11 pm with an open bistro for AED95 only.
- Dreaming of a trip to Greece with the girls? Visit Aiza, and it will feel just like that, with 'Sirens of the Cyclades' Ladies' night every Tuesday from 6 pm to 10 pm with 50% discount on the a la carte menu and beverages menu.
Dishes you must try
- Love delectable food infused in tradition? Try the Peking Roast Duck at Chuan, The Pointe for an unforgettable tasting experience.
- Lovers of delicious Arabic barbeque mixes must indulge in the meat grills at Al Safadi, The Pointe. These sizzling and well-seasoned dishes will be complemented with a beautiful waterfront view coupled with the perfect breeze.
- For a perfect harmony of Greek and Mediterranean food, enjoy the Aiza Salad Cretan Style at Aiza, The Pointe, for a distinctive appetiser of Dakos burley rusks, marinated tomatoes mix and xynomyzithra cheese.
- Meat lovers must visit Chicago Meat Packers and indulge in the 24HR short rib offering, a 300g USDA Certified Angus short rib, slow-cooked for over 24 hours, finished on the grill and served with creamy mashed potatoes.
- For those foodies that are always on the hunt for new dishes, make sure to try the Zor Osh at Zor, The Pointe, a traditional Uzbek dish cooked with braised lamb meat, garlic, burned onion on lazer rise and served with archichuk salad.
- Fans of the Russian and French cuisine must visit Matroshka Bistro & Jardin for their delicious Imperial Pelmeni with Salmon and Chilean Sea Bass, an appetising main course fresh from the sea.
- Craving authentic barbeque meat? Visit the Argentina Grill at The Pointe for an exquisite meal of Dry-Aged Steak, an Argentine delicacy with influences of Spanish and Italian flavours.
- Experience being at sea in a legendary vessel at Le Pirate and treat yourself to the most delicious Seafood Couscous inspired by adventures at sea.
Palm West Beach:
- If you are in the mood for a Zen ambiance by the beach, then Koko Bay is the spot to be. Indulge in Koko Bay Robata Sundays for a free glass of house grape with every main course from Koko's woodfired Robata Grill.
- Enjoy Ladies' Day every Monday from 12 pm to 4 pm for an incredible offer of AED399 for a bottle of bubbly and a dozen fine De Claire Oysters.
Aprons And Hammers
- Enjoy the eclectic beachfront restaurant Aprons and Hammers every Monday for Ladies' Day from 12 pm to 6 pm, which features two glasses of rose, a starter or a salad, beach access, and 25% off shisha.
- Friends and family can also experience the Seafood & Sangria offer – with every small bucket of seafood, get two glasses of Sangria, and with every large bucket, get a free pitcher of Sangria every Sunday from 7 pm until closing time.
- Don't miss out on Taco Tuesdays, where you can dive into unlimited tacos and a pitcher of frozen margarita for AED198 per person every Tuesday from 7 pm to 9 pm.
- For a casual night-out topped with an immersive experience inspired by the mercados in Mexico, don't miss out on Senor Pico's Sundowner fiesta Happy Hour from Sunday - Wednesday from 5 pm to 7 pm and get 50% off selected food and beverages.
- For a fun night out after work, try the Thirsty Taco Tuesday from 7 pm to 10 pm and enjoy six tacos with a classic margarita for AED99 only.
- Looking for a new business lunch spot? Search no more, Senor Pico offers a 3-course menu from Sunday to Thursday, 12 pm to 3 pm.
Club Vista Mare:
- Tap House, a beachfront favourite, is offering BBQ nights every Thursday from 7 pm to 11 pm. Choose from a selection of flaming grills and enjoy a dinner with a view starting from AED89 only.
- Because it's Ladies' Night and the feeling is only right on the beach! Head to Tap House every Tuesday from 7 pm to 12 am and indulge in discounted packages starting from AED99 only.
- Need a new Happy Hour spot? Visit Tap House every Sunday to Thursday, 12 pm to 7 pm and Friday to Saturday from 4 pm to 7 pm for refreshing drinks and delicious bites.
Breeze Beach Grill
- This pet-friendly, beachfront destination has everything you're looking for, including a Happy Hour menu every day from 4 pm to 7 pm.
- Ladies, head down for Ladies Night every Tuesday from 7 pm and enjoy three hours of unlimited house beverages and three tapas for AED150 only.
- Lovers of grilled meat can head down to the Breeze Beach BBQ every Friday from 1 pm to 4 pm and enjoy complimentary beach access, open BBQ and unlimited house beverages for just AED245.
- Unique to Club Vista Mare, Palm Bay is the only place to be if you want to feel the Caribbean inspired vibe. Don't miss out on Happy Hour offers everyday (excluding Fridays) from 12 pm to 7 pm.
- Ladies can enjoy incredible offers every Tuesday from 7 pm to 12 am with five hours of unlimited house beverages for just AED100.
- To all the Palm Bay regulars, make sure to add the Cocktail Club to your list of must-haves, available on Thursdays from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- Exclusively on Fridays, visitors can indulge in unlimited house beverages, starters, mains and dessert for AED295.
- Every Saturday, treat yourself to a delicious, mouthwatering roast from 12 pm to 10 pm with your choice of roast, unlimited sides and a house beverage for AED150.
Ibn Al Bahr
- Happy Hour is best spent on the beach! Enjoy 2-for-1 offers from Sunday to Thursday from 4 pm to 7 pm.
For more updates on new offers, events and activities on The Pointe, please visit https://www.thepointe.ae/en and follow on social media: The Pointe: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. Palm West Beach: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. Club Vista Mare: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.