Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Do you remember summer days spent taking a refreshing dip in a private pool? And sliding into splashes of fun? It's time to relive it all again.
It's time for unlimited thrills at Wild Wadi WaterparkTM. It's time for that well-deserved massage while kids play the day away. It's time to feel the cooling sunset breeze on your private beach. It's time to treat your kids to free gourmet dinners.
It's time for a summer exceptionally well spent.
Book by 31 July for stays until 15 December 2021, and enjoy:
- Up to 20% off our Jumeirah Flexible Rate when staying three nights or more
- Kids 11 and below stay and dine for free when staying and dining with parents
- USD 250 credit when staying in a suite or Beit Al Bahar Royal Villa
- Access to our private temperature-controlled pools and private beach
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi WaterparkTM at your doorstep
- Use of wellness facilities at Talise Spa and the J Club
- AED 150 credit at the award-winning Talise Spa, valid until 31 December 2021
- KiDS Club access for junior guests
- Daily breakfast when booking Jumeirah Summer Escapes with Breakfast
- Daily breakfast, and lunch or dinner when booking Jumeirah Summer Escapes with Half Board
- Complimentary wi-fi to share your special moments
As a Jumeirah One member, elevate your summer escape with an extra 5% off your stay, complimentary upgrade and late check-out at 14:00.
Book your summer escape with us today:
Tel: +971 4 364 7555
Flexibility in your hands: Flexible Cancellation available when you book with us.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel has an ongoing project to remove the marina and extend the beach as part of a larger plan to introduce a new hotel project, which will be located next to Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Throughout the duration of this project, every effort will be made to limit our guests' exposure to the disruption, but guests may experience an escalation of noise when in the vicinity of the project perimeter.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for bookings made until 31 July 2021, for stays until 15 December 2021.
- In an effort to continually enhance the guest experience, Wild Wadi Waterpark™ will be conducting its essential maintenance between January and February 2022. During this period, Wild Wadi Waterpark™ will experience full closure.
- A minimum length of stay of three nights is required to avail this offer.
- Daily breakfast can only be availed in the selected hotel restaurant.
- AED 150 Talise Spa credit will be allocated once per room, per stay and valid until 31 December 2021.
- Talise Spa credit may not be pooled or accrued, and advance reservations must be made for credit redemption.
- All room rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 7% municipality fee, a Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night and an additional 5% VAT.
- All staying guests, including children, are required to present original valid identification (passport or UAE/GCC National ID) which may be scanned upon check-in.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Children 11 and below eat for free when dining with parents at selected hotel restaurants.
- Children ages 12 years and above are considered as adults.
- Half board can only be availed at selected restaurants and are valid on food only. Blackout dates may apply on certain occasions and are determined at the discretion of each hotel.
- Participating restaurants in this offer may change without prior notice due to seasonality, and some restaurants may be subject to closure due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Reservation must be guaranteed by a credit card at the time of the booking.
- Regular hotel cancellation policy applies for any cancellations.
- Standard Jumeirah One Terms & Conditions apply.
- A valid Jumeirah One Membership card must be presented at the time of check-in to avail of the additional Jumeirah One benefits.
- Complimentary room upgrade for Jumeirah One Members is subject to availability.
- Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.