Al-Futtaim Group’s Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Dodge in the UAE, unveils the much-awaited Dodge Charger GT Orange Edition in the region.
One of the most coveted and popular models in the series of Dodge vehicles, this is a must-buy this season for Dodge enthusiasts.
Performance driven and popularly referred to as the beast on the road, the fierce four-door muscle car includes special designs such as HEMI® Orange brake callipers, black stripe with orange tracer and HEMI® orange interior accent stitch symbolic of its iconic HEMI® Orange collection. The additions from the HEMI® Orange range signify the early-era, orange-painted look of the legendary HEMI engine that has powered the Dodge brand for decades. Another key feature is the 20x9-Inch mid-gloss black wheels accentuating the design.
The striking model offers a wide range of efficiency and performance-driven options, with features and design specifications captured below:
- The award-winning 3.6-litre Pentastar V-6 engine with up to 300 horsepower
- Black One-Piece Performance Spoiler
· Black Dodge Grille Badge
· Brembo Four-Piston Fixed Caliper Brakes
· Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel
· Front and Rear Floor Mats
· Gloss Black Instrument Panel Cluster Trim Rings
· Heated Front Seats
· Heated Second-Row Seats
· Heated Steering Wheel
· HEMI® Orange Badges
· High-Performance Suspension
· Illuminated Rear Cup Holders
· Nappa Leather and Alcantara® Suede Seats with Rhombus Logo
· Power Driver and Passenger Two-Way Lumbar Adjustment
· Rear Seat Armrest with Storage Cup Holder
· Ventilated Front Seats
Al-Futtaim Trading Enterprises customers will enjoy a range of benefits on Dodge Charger GT Orange Edition purchases, such as a 5-year warranty, 5-year roadside assistance, first-year registration and a free service package.
The Dodge Charger GT Orange Edition is now on sale across the UAE; prices start from AED 169,900 or 1,799 per month. Customers can visit the website to purchase online or book a test drive; alternatively, call 8005119 for more information.
All Hail the King, The Woman King – Movie Review
10 Shockingly Man-made Fruits, Nuts and Vegetables We Didn’t Know